Friday, June 8, 2012

I wish I could be..free

Have you ever felt like you just wanted to go with the wind and let it take you where it wants to go?
Well, I did...numerous times to be honest. Adding to the thrill is the fact that you have absolutely no idea where you're going to end up. I'm usually the kind of person who is not willing to take risks. But thinking about all the opportunities life can give, it would be nice to it a try and step out of the box every once in a while. At the end, I bet I would feel really great knowing that I did something I never thought I could ever do. What gave me this insight was the time when I saw a picture of pieces of a dying dandelion being blown away by the wind and thought how free they were. Sometimes I wish I could just shrink myself, small enough so that I can hang on to one of those pieces and just allow it to take me anywhere. Thoughts started to stir in my mind what could have happened if I were one of those delicate pieces. It just left me completely breathless.


http://weheartit.com/entry/29947237
Reality can take over and just drain the excitement of it all. How one would see it in reality: A soft hairy thing floating around that will eventually end up on the ground. To make life more thrilling or to add some spark all we need is a bucket of imagination. It's refreshing, believe me and I hope you would. 'Life is never easy'and we should accept that fact. But going into "your own world" even just for a moment, would make things a lot better. There are a lot of problems in life; it wouldn't hurt to be in the imagination zone for a while. You can't allow all these dilemmas heap up or your brain could just burst. While we're still young, live life to the absolute fullest. Sure, we make mistakes here and there but at the end of it all is a lesson that we will remember all throughout our years. So here's the recap, loosen up a bit! Don't take life too seriously. Maybe break the rules sometimes (except the big ones, follow them!). And if life hits a nerve...close your eyes, take a deep breath, and skedaddle, to your very own solitary world where all you could ever be is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment