Friday, June 22, 2012

Our Ultimate Force Field

Music…doesn't it just take you away from reality and brings you somewhere where you really want to be. Every peewee detail of it is simply perfect. I don't know why, but when I feel all so lonely, music is always there for me. It knows exactly what to say just to perk me up all over again. Music means something more to me. It's more than just rhythm and blues. Something about it just creates a corner where I could stay. When things go wrong and I need a moment to breathe, just sitting in that corner makes everything okay. The real world is pretty much a nightmare already but I know that I have music, my place to escape.
When things don't go the way you planned them to be and you feel terrified,music could be your comfort zone, your force field from everything. All you have to do is pop in your earphones or tune up your radio, and listen. It’s not really shutting off yourself from the world or anything. Listening to music could somehow give you a soothing, healing and comforting balm.
http://weheartit.com/entry/30689220
Some people (not anyone that I know or heard of) would think that those who love, like really LOVE music,would push others away and completely ignore the world out there; but no, not at all. Music when shared is one thing that could make one person feel really special, unique, and safe. It could do wonder, like bringing people back to each other. It unites rather than separates. It adds color and meaning to life. Moreover, music could reflect one's personality. Depending on the kind of genre of music he/she listens to, part of him/her is revealed. Music mirrors a person’s life. Music is really something much more than what we think it to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment